Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Before I get started, I will have to pay you your $55.00

Customer Question
Before I get started, I...

Before I get started, I will have to pay you your $55.00 because I have a lot to show you on paper...I believe that this is going to be a win win for us...please be patient and I will be back with you...my name is Verna ****** and my phone number is *****************... Thanks, Verna ******

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/24/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. I just want to be clear that the attorneys on the site cannot enter into attorney client relationships with you. We provide general information that hopefully gets you headed in the right direction. Do you have a specific question for me?

Tina, Lawyer