Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

If a title to a trailer has 2 people names on it one person

Customer Question
purchased it and the one...
If a title to a trailer has 2 people names on it one person purchased it and the one that paid for it dies how do I claim the trailer back as its on my line of credit
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/24/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Maverick, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

When a person dies, his interest in the trailer passes to his estate. The person who is assigned to administer the estate by the probate court they has the ability to sign off on any paperwork to transfer title from the the two people who were originally named as owners on the trailer to the now one living owner.

Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Maverick
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer