How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to appeal a judgment and file for adverse possession,

Customer Question

I need to appeal a judgment and file for adverse possession
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Missouri
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: Go to court ask for continuance (witch was not granted) then speak to deed holder to work out a deal
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: The deed holder is more than happy to work with me but is being in his words blackmailed by the city on other properties so in order for him to make a deal with he told me to get a hold of the city to see what they wanted done i did this they did not specify and are ignoring my call the case was a landlord tenate in witch the "landlord" had said there was no agreement nor had we ever met we have been in the house for over 20 years without any problems
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about this issue?

Related Real Estate Law Questions