How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I find a (good) small claims lawyer? My issue is that

Customer Question

How do I find a (good) small claims lawyer?
My issue is that I had my driveway resurfaced. In the process they blocked one of my drains. They returned to fix the drain but ended up damaging the drain so now the water drains into the ground not through the drain - this could impact the ground under my driveway and house and will need to be fixed, at a potential cost of $1K-$2K.
This was done as a cash deal with the contractor and possibly without the knowledge of the orginal business owner.
Beyond advising the contractor that he damaged my pipe and requested my money back for the job I have not communicated further with him or the business owner. Nor have I contacted a plumber yet to fix the drain.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. I may take a moment to research or clarify issues. Okay?

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 11 months ago.

Is that your only question: How do I find a good small claims lawyer? If so, what county do you resides? I can attempt to find a referral service phone number for you. You can then call to request attorneys that handle small claim matters.