How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I believe I have a viable "Wrongful Foreclosure case". I am

Customer Question

I believe I have a viable "Wrongful Foreclosure case". I am seeking an attorney to assist me in navigating the legal process. I am attempting to regain possession of my home and stop an eviction. I am back to work and have the ability to pay an attorney. Can you help me?
Thomas R. Wims(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. I may take a moment to research or clarify issues. Okay?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Do you handle wrongful foreclosure cases in Maryland?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you don't work this kind of case in Maryland, we don't need to talk. Please answer the first question.
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 year ago.

Just Answer does not provide legal services. We provide helpful legal information to questions you may have. But you would have to hire a local attorney to help directly with your court case. You would have to obtain a local attorney in Maryland. Would you like me to attempt to get a number of a referral service for you? If so, what county do you live.