Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I am looking for a quite claim form for a time share I now

Customer Question

I am looking for a quite claim form for a time share I now co-own with my ex-spouse. The timeshare is in Las Vegas, Nevada.
JA: Have you thoroughly reviewed the contract?
Customer: My contract, yes, and I have also inquired with the timeshare company I bought it from.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: The timeshare is paid off, I have copies of the original grant, bargain, and sale deed from the Grandview at Las Vegas and a copy of the timeshare being paid off.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Are you looking for sample quitclaim deed form to transfer the timeshare to someone else?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am looking for a quit claim deed so that I could transfer/remove the timeshare from my ex spouse.

Thank you for the information:

Yes. I am looking for a quit claim deed so that I could transfer/remove the timeshare from my ex spouse.

Response: Click here to sample Quitclaim Deed form. You can also use the previous Quitclaim Deed as a sample and just change the names of the parties.

If you do not have any follow-up question(s), kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.