How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a notice of court filling for a "cause of action to

Customer Question

I have a notice of court filling for a "cause of action to quite title to real property" due to "breach of action of oral contract".
This action has been filed after I terminated an escrow & grant deeded the property to another person.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 11 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you today.

A "quiet title action" is one of the more complicated forms of civil litigation that there is in California (you are going to want to hire a lawyer if at all possible).

You are going to want to identify the court where the action was filed (should be the county where the property is located), and identify the papers that were filed (the complaint, and any motions that are pending)).

You will then want to file your "responsive pleading" (again best to have a lawyer at this point), but this can be an "Answer" a "Demurrer" or a "motion to strike"

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
OK, can you refer me an attorney in the San Diego county area that can review my case & file a motion to strike?
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 11 months ago.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide specific referrals on the forum (it is one of the rules we must agree to as experts on the forum). I do apologize for the inconvenience.

However, I can provide you with some resources to find attorneys in San Diego that can perform these services for you.

You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).

Related Real Estate Law Questions