WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

I just moved into a coastal area and have a large lot of

Customer Question

I just moved into a coastal area and have a large lot of weeds. How do I go about getting rid of the weeds and preparing for planting?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 11 months ago.

I suggest you hire a professional landscape contractor who can come in with an herbicide like Roundup and kill all the weeks and prep the soil for planting. That would be the most efficient way to have it done with a professional sprayer and then get a machine to till the soil and prep and fertilize it.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.