How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife and i in wisconsin are separated but own our house

Customer Question

My wife and i in wisconsin are separated but own our house jointly; she moved out and i lived there for a year before deciding i wouldnt figut her for the house, i just moved and now she lives in our house and is preparing to rent half of it out. If both of our names are ***** ***** mortgage am i entitled to half of the rent?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Is the house still jointly owned?

Are you paying half of the mortgage payment and any other house related costs?

Related Real Estate Law Questions