How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a brand newhome loan with a local bank that I bought

Customer Question

I have a brand newhome loan with a local bank that I bought it was a foreclosure and I'm going to live in it my credit isn't perfect so I got a improvement loan with it but the bank says I have to pay for the improvements myself and then get reimbursed although I call it a 203k and the mortgage company does is there any way I could demand the improvement money up front and disburse it accordingly ? So in the end I would like ALL the money like a 203k loan works
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 11 months ago.

Hello. What is the reason why the bank is not recognizing it as a 203k loan?

Related Real Estate Law Questions