Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I'm frustrated. There is no sound insulation with my

Customer Question
Hi I'm frustrated. There is...
Hi
I'm frustrated. There is no sound insulation with my upstairs neighbor. The CCR requires each apartment have proper insulation. The man who rents the upstairs is a disc jockey. He goes to work at 11:30 pm and returns at 4am. Most nights he returns with lady and men friends. They party until 7am. My wife and I are awakened initially many nights as they walk thru their apartment with their shoes on. Of course, I can hear all the other noises associated with a party. I have filed written complaints with the Managing Agent (1st Residence) They have passed my complaints onto the HOA. This has been going on for a year. THe HOA informed me they won't help me. I need an attorney (not overpriced and who returns phone calls) to help me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/11/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: AttyHeather, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience. This website is not set up for you to retain any one, but have you looked at martindale.com to find an attorney? Here is the link: http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx

AttyHeather
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer