How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 42888
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our Son GAVE to My wife and sister and me 10 acres of wooded

Customer Question

Our Son GAVE to My wife and sister and me 10 acres of wooded property. He has been paying the property taxes and etc. He also has constructed an building on the property a two story 40x60 foot building, septic, water,and elect. We still own the property, which is in Ohio, we live in Indiana.
How is the best way to give/sell (for $1) back to our son?
Quit Claim Deed?
Alan Harnish
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi Alan and welcome back to JA. Ray here to help you today.

Yes a quit claim here would work signed by all three of you as grantors to son as grantee.Once file this transfers the title here.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Free forms

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.