How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son called me in va where I lived. He said that he bought

Customer Question

My son called me in va where I lived. He said that he bought property and he wanted to build us a house on his property where he lives. We sold our house in va. and have been living in the house he had built for us. Quite suddenly now he told us that he wanted us to move out because it was not working out for him. We thought he offered us a home for life because I am 77 and my husband is 68 and disabled. Do we have any recourse?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. Is there anything in writing to evidence this agreement? Just to be clear, you pay him $300 a month in rent and now he wants you out? How long have you lived there for?

Related Real Estate Law Questions