How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in a 24 unit building, tenant owned. my apt is

Customer Question

I live in a 24 unit building, tenant owned. my apt is located in the rear of the building. There is a tree there, and the branches has coved my bedroom window. Unable to see and fear of opening the window for insect or squirrel coming through. Unable to put my a/c in place. I have had to move my bed to the living room, because I can't breathe. The board claim its not the building problem. What can I do?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon. Is the tree on the property and the property of the building? Are they not able to trim the branches back?

Related Real Estate Law Questions