How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 116750
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need purchase agreement contracts to flip home with lowest

Customer Question

Need purchase agreement contracts to flip home with lowest risk and nonrefundable earnest money so that I wont I know the buyer is serious. What type of contract is most suitable for this.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Will need this language. "This contract is subject to inspection and approval of the property by buyer's partner."
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 12 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We cannot write such a contract for you, but we can suggest using one such as
and modifying it with the clauses you want in the agreements.
You would need to modify one of those contracts for your specific needs.

Related Real Estate Law Questions