Here are their exceptions:1. Rights or claims of parties in possession not shown by the Public Records.
2. Any facts, rights, interests or claims not shown by the Public Records but that could be ascertained by an
accurate survey inspection of the Land or by making inquiry of persons in possession thereof of the Land.
, claim of easements or encumbrances
that are not shown in the Public Records and existing water,mineral
, oil and exploration rights.
4. Any encroachment
, encumbrance, violation, variation, or adverse circumstance affecting the Title including
discrepancies, conflicts in boundary lines, shortage in area, or any other facts that would be disclosed by an
accurate and complete land survey of the Land, and that are not shown in the Public Records.
5. Any lien or right to lien for services, labor or material theretofore or hereafter furnished
, imposed by law and not
shown by the Public Records.
6. The lien, if any, of real estate
taxes, assessments, and/or water and sewer charges, not yet due and payable or
that are not shown as existing liens in the records of any taxing authority that levies taxes or assessments on real
property or in the Public Records; including the lien for taxes, assessments, and/or water and sewer charges,
which may be added to the tax rolls or tax bill after the effective date. The Company assumes no liability for the
tax increases occasioned by the retroactive revaluation or changes in the Land usage or loss of any homestead
exemption status for the insured premises.
7. Defects, liens, encumbrances, adverse claims or other matters, if any created, first appearing in the public
records or attaching subsequent to the effective date hereof but prior to the date the Proposed Insured acquires
for value of record the estate or interest or mortgage thereon covered by this commitment.
8. Building set back line over subject property as shown on in instrument recorded in Liber 11406, Page 480, Wayne
9. Easements over subject property as shown on the recorded plat
10. Covenants, conditions and restrictions and other provisions but omitting restrictions, if any, based on race, color,
religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin as contained in instrument recorded in Register