How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attyadvisor Your Own Question
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 6710
Experience:  29 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Attyadvisor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do l execute a quick claim deed in Polk County Fla.

Customer Question

How do l execute a quick claim deed in Polk County Fla.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 12 months ago.

Welcome to JA and that you for your question. Just to clarify are you the person already on title to the real property? If so do you a form quit claim deed that you are using?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I need the form I do not have one
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 12 months ago.

And you are the owner? I will pull up the form for you. I will try to find free quit claim deed forms, if any are available for Polk County.

Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 12 months ago.

This is a link for a pay for form that sets out all of the procedures

This link sets out the process

Give me a few moments to try to find a free form as well.

Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 12 months ago.

Your payment failed. We can continue in this format at no additional charge.

Free form

Sample form

Would you like to continue in this format or would you like the number for customer service?

Call Customer Support

Need help? Call our Toll-Free Customer Care

Please have your Order ID available when calling Customer Care


Available 6am to 9pm PST

Please do not hesitate to ask me ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you. If you would be kind enough to rate my service so I may receive credit for my work I would appreciate it.

Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 12 months ago.

Do you have any additional questions for me?