Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I have lived in az in this condo and have a stem crack in

Customer Question
foundation and other drainage problems...
I have lived in az in this condo and have a stem crack in foundation and other drainage problems and roots. I addressed these problems to the HOA A YEAR AGO THEY WERE THERE ON MY ENSPECTION REPORT WHEN I BOUGHT THE PROPERTY FOR ISSUES TO WATCH FOR.
NOW THEY WANT ME TO COME TO A CLOSED EXECITIVE MEETING. I FEEL IT SHOULD BE INTHE REGULAR MEETING FOR OTHER HOA OWNERS KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/22/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Yes, under Arizona law you have the right to an open meeting and hearing before the full HOA board. They cannot exclude the other HOA members and you should make a formal demand for an open meeting/hearing.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

The way this site works is please rate the answer so that I get credit for my work.

Now, please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
YOUR ANSWER WAS HELPFULL, ITOLD THE HOA BOARD I WOULD NOT GO INTO A CLOSED SESSION. I FELT MEMBERS IF THEY ATTENDED THEY HAD A RIGHT WHAT WAS GOING ON. THANK YOU

Thank you.

Thank you.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer