Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

When the addendum says "Seller gives buyer $10,000 credit

Customer Question
for all repairs." The buyer...
When the addendum says "Seller gives buyer $10,000 credit for all repairs." The buyer thinks it does not include sewer lateral. The seller claims it does include.
Who is right?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/22/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Is the sewer specifically identified elsewhere in the contract as something that the seller will repair?

.

.

thanks

Tina, Lawyer