How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Taylor Your Own Question
Taylor, Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 244
Experience:  Attorney
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Taylor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I get a copy of what you were looking at? My son

This answer was rated:

can I get a copy of what you were looking at? My son violated his parole because his parole officer came to the how after it was sold. He did not tell her of a new address because he did not have want to give her. About a month ago he found a new place and gave her a copy of the lease. A document proving when the house was sold in the new lease we show the judge he could not give an address that he not have... Having this information or having it in the form of documentation so critical. We meet the judge this Friday

Sure, i wasnt able to find it on that website so i searched google and found it on another site.

Let me know if that helps? does your son not have the closing documentation from when he sold the home? hopefully that site above helps

Taylor and other Real Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you

Is there anything further i can help you with? let me know! best of luck

Related Real Estate Law Questions