How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking represent case tenant/landlord that handles mobile

Customer Question

looking for attorney represent for civil case tenant/landlord that handles mobile home cases already have eviction date non payment prior bills and now current ones court in Berea ohio,was verbal contract nill void after finding out improper payment behind lot rent electric,water Berea ohio court,can I sue for negligence and found out all bills in his name told unable to process my paperwork until this was resolved offered payment to get in also need co-signer for place paid cash for place person lied about many things.will pay attn. despite lower income level.also he quoted has no place to needed lots work.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####