How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legalease Your Own Question
Legalease, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 16367
Experience:  13 years experience in RE Law, including LL/Tenant, contractor disputes, comm'l prop. issues
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Legalease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

While in prison my mother passed and made me sole

Customer Question

While in prison my mother passed and made me sole benificary. There was a question about life insurance and eventually I offered my sister 2000 to sign over her claim, she agreed. Some 6 months later I gave my sister 48000 to purchase a patio home for when I got released, she did now refuses to sign deed over to me, I have money trail and can prove by her own writings she had no money, what can I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there --


Do you have anything in writing from or with your sister to show that she agreed to take your money and purchase a home for you in your name using these particular funds ?



Related Real Estate Law Questions