How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WiseOwl58 Your Own Question
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3684
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
WiseOwl58 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Solve a mortgage issue by loan modification refers to Title

Customer Question

Solve a mortgage issue by loan modification refers to Title 24 of the CFR 203.500....I do not see how this section pertains to an individual being represented by a law firm attempting to mitigate a loan modification. do you? Not a HUD insured loan.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This law is indicated on paper work from a Lawfirm? that wants to mitigate a mortgage modification for $3750 Does this sound legit?
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.

No, that sounds way too high. Sounds like a rip off. I think we should discuss this live on the phone, so please accept the phone call request and we can work together to resolve this matter. Look forward to speaking with you soon.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, just wanted to confirm the deal was too good to be true. My grandson told me is it was a scam, but I wanted it to be true. I have called the gov scam reporting line and also have spoken to a counselor from Nova debt. My expenses are too much to get approved for a loan modification, she advised me to talk to their credit counseling. I will probably do that. She also advised me to fill out the HAMP application because that expires the end of this year. So thank you for confirming what I thought, but was hoping was wasn't. Since I am in such a horrible way financially can you reduce the charge for your information?