Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

2 years ago had forced sale of condominium to SHU LLC (an

Customer Question
2 years ago had forced...
2 years ago had forced sale of condominium to SHU LLC (an offspring business of Grand Canyon U niversity They forced me to sell my property by purchasing 80% of hoa units Said they would pay mortgage off , second mortgage And give me $5,000 cash but never paid off first mortgage to shellpoint since then condo has been demolished & a parking garage put in its place & shellpoit is trying to collect $45,000 original loan from me. they have ruined my credit & are now putting my old property on foreclosure list What can I do Please help me
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/19/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The only thing that you would really be able to do is to sue Shu LLC. Do you have anything in writing where they agreed to pay off both mortgages as well as give you the $5,000?

Tina, Lawyer