How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 19496
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

To who can answer this or send me in the right direction: Q:

Customer Question

to who can answer this or send me in the right direction:
Q: I own 2 separate lots, one with a house and one that is a vacant wooded lot. I live on a two sided road on the one with a house and the empty wooded lot is a three sided lot. my village I live in is going to run water and sewer all the way around both lots and wants to charge me on all sides of my propertys. regardless of the costs they tell me its goin on my taxes and I'm responsible for all costs. are there any laws stating charge one side? my one lot is considered wet land I cant get no ansers from them they tell me it was voted onand thts finall
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, there are no such laws that I can find that specifically addresse your concerns. The town/village makes the final determination.

I am sorry that I do not have better news for you.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.