Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  16 years real estate, Realtor. Landlord 26 years
19958803

When buying real estate dieectly from an owner, will a

Customer Question

when buying real estate dieectly from an owner, will a contract drawn up by the sellers attorney be sufficient or will the buyer need his own attorney?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

As long as the contract is clear and easily understandable, then there really isn't any reason for the buyer to incut the cost to have their own attorney representing them.

.

And for what it is worth, a buyer could always upload a copy of the contract and have one of the attorney experts here on the JustAnswer site take a look to see if there was anything unusual or that raised any concerns for minimal cost..

.

.

thanks