Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Need a lawyer with experience in encroachment real estate…

Customer Question
Need a lawyer with experience...
Need a lawyer with experience in encroachment real estate cases in Louisville, Kentucky. Situation: I have taken care of property (owned 50 years) for over 40 ,years--mowed, landscaped ,etc. Neighbor' current deed shows property lines drawn 50 years ago on file in
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/14/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Maverick, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

*Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?