How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My mother passed away serval months ago have received

Customer Question

my mother passed away serval months ago have received letters from landlord stating that i have to sign release of apartment she rented and pay them money for rent from march 2015 to now.problem is the state of new york appointed by way of judge a guardian to handal all of her affairs including fincial properties and everything to do with her apartment and everything located therein as of march 20l5
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you. My condolences for your loss.

Are you putting your mother's estate through probate?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?