Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  16 years real estate, Realtor. Landlord 26 years
19958803

No legal issue... just a question... which is the most

Customer Question

No legal issue... just a question... which is the most practical simple way to create a land trust to use in purchasing a piece of land in California
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: It is in California
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I am considering some advise...
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Pearl is there a way to do create a land trust just with the advise direction of a an attorney?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

The simplest and least expensive way would be to download a template trust form and then complete it on your own and have it executed and notarized by the grantor, (i.e. maker).

.

A site I like and use myself is USLegalforms.com and they have professionally drafted, state specific forms for very reasonable prices..

.

CA Trust Templates

.

.

thanks