How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This might be a little. Some 8 weeks back we submitted a bit

Customer Question

This might be a little long. Some 8 weeks back we submitted a bit on a vacant Hubzu property. The bank made a counter offer which we accepted. They sent us a winning bid email. Our finance guy (Scott Reise) Got us an FHA pre approval. During the time since
the winning bid letter, we have filled our dozens of documents all of them with the FHA loan approval on them. Every document that my son and I signed stated an FHA loan approval I must restate. Suddenly they contacted our broker and lender saying it was listed as a conventional loan, not FHA. Eight weeks of receiving dozens of documents stipulating FHA and accepting them they seem to be finding ways to block the sale They tried to get us to sign an amendment which would also seem to be their intent to block the purchase. We have done nothing wrong. We went by the book every step and all along they led us to believe it was a complete done deal. We need a real estate expert to confront the seller to go to bat for us and let the sale be consummated as the long email documents paper trail proves. Gary E**** , ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####