How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are currently having issues with our neighbors, they have

Customer Question

We are currently having issues with our neighbors, they have called the police twice claiming my husband was trespassing on their property and have received notice from their lawyers stating a cease and desist. He is now taping us as we come and go from our house, we have a 3 year old and this is very concerning to us. He is a surveyor by profession and did his own property and we are not sure if the lines are correct. The main issue is the culvert that is on his property but directly affects the run off to our driveway are he will not maintain it, our driveway will eventually be washed away, we just want it cut. The portion of his property in question has been maintained by us and the previous owners for over 15 years, all the sudden he is making a issue of it, does that fall under adverse possession? He is intimidating and harnessing us, I'm afraid to use the front of my property because of what he might do. Is there anything we can do about this, he is very unapproachable and has quite a temper. Thank you for any information on this matter
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok then, can you provide me with a general answer. You did not at all reflect upon my question, I paid for a service, if you can not help I will expect a refund. Your site states that you are attorneys and to ask questions to get help.

Related Real Estate Law Questions