Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

How do I obtain the name of an attorney who won a recent dog

Customer Question

How do I obtain the name of an attorney who won a recent dog barking case in Kern County Calif when I have no other info?
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The case was ruled in favor of the dog owner. The dog owner lives in Tehachapi, CA. I think case was heard at Mojave, Ca courthouse. Thank you.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Do you know any of the parties' names?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I'm sorry, I know none of the party's names, nor the attorneys, nor case number. If I did know I would be able to perform an online search of court records. I know only that case winner lives in Tehachapi, CA and that it was likely heard at the Mojave, California courthouse. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, this is not one of the parties.

I'm going to opt out then. Maybe another expert will be able to assist you.