Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Is someone able to call me to talk about my questions

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? That is, if you can let us know what the question is about it may help experts identify if they an assist you...

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can we please chat on the phone
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's about being evicted

Sure...I sent the offer. If you accept I can provide my #

Tina, Lawyer