Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

My husband and I live in Hampton Place Georgia Phase 3 of

Customer Question
Development. We requested a...
My husband and I live in Hampton Place Georgia Phase 3 of Development. We requested a copy of the hydraulic test done on this section of the development from the county many times. They refuse to send us one or to give us one. The developer has built homes but has not put in proper drainage for the storm water. Also due to this and improper grading of our property we are unsure which way the storm water should drain. The development of the drainage area is being left incomplete. What can we do? This problem will affect many homeowners in the community.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/24/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Roger, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Roger, Lawyer

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

You mentioned a civil suit -- who filed it, and who is it against?

Tina, Lawyer