How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and I live in Hampton Place Georgia Phase 3 of

Customer Question

My husband and I live in Hampton Place Georgia Phase 3 of Development. We requested a copy of the hydraulic test done on this section of the development from the county many times. They refuse to send us one or to give us one. The developer has built homes but has not put in proper drainage for the storm water. Also due to this and improper grading of our property we are unsure which way the storm water should drain. The development of the drainage area is being left incomplete. What can we do? This problem will affect many homeowners in the community.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

You mentioned a civil suit -- who filed it, and who is it against?

Related Real Estate Law Questions