Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

My new Bath Fitter tub was ruined by a maintenance worker who poured toxic chemical on the tub floor drain instead...

Customer Question
My new Bath Fitter tub...
My new Bath Fitter tub was ruined by a maintenance worker who poured toxic chemical on the tub floor drain instead of pouring the chemical through the tub ventilation pipe. The tub had to be removed and a new tub was installed and a lifetime warranty paid for the cost of replacement. I think I should still be able to get damages for this gross negligence.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/22/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Have you actually incurred any financial damages due to the worker's actions?

.

Are you saying that the warranty covered the entire cost of the new tub?

.

.

thanks

Tina, Lawyer