Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

10acres has been in my family 40 years my brother sold his 3 acres. he was in to durgs and owed money to a lot...

Customer Question
10acres has been in my...
10acres has been in my family 40 years my brother sold his 3 acres. he was in to durgs and owed money to a lot of people so left the state. the drive way has been there 30 years to get to the back of my land and pond the new owner have put a fence on my land . They did not have a survier done i had it marked 3 times. he would move all the markers all the time so they think it is there land . and cut off my easement ? what can I do ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/21/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Your neighbor is blocking your access? Is that what is happening?

Tina, Lawyer