1. What do the bylaws state about the proper process for removing board members?
2. As for this law below, you can try to file a complaint with the local district attorney's office but myu guess is that it will only illicit a counter-complaint and the DA is likely to do nothing and tell you that this is more aptly handled as a civil matter because they want to conserve their resources to prosecuting rape, murder, and theft cases. etc...
NRS 116.31184 Threats, harassment and other conduct prohibited; penalty.
1. A community manager, an agent or employee of the community manager, a member of the executive board, an officer, employee or agent of an association, a unit’s owner or a guest or tenant of a unit’s owner shall not willfully and without legal authority threaten, harass or otherwise engage in a course of conduct against any other person who is the community manager of his or her common-interest community or an agent or employee of that community manager, a member of the executive board of his or her association, an officer, employee or agent of his or her association, another unit’s owner in his or her common-interest community or a guest or tenant of a unit’s owner in his or her common-interest community which:
(a) Causes harm or serious emotional distress, or the reasonable apprehension thereof, to that person; or
(b) Creates a hostile environment for that person.
2. A person who violates the provisions of subsection 1 is guilty of a misdemeanor.
(Added to NRS by 2013, 2529)
3. What do the bylaws state about his ability to legally collect these ballots from members?