Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Just found out about your site and was wanting to know how I go about getting advice on a legal matter?

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/20/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. We are a general information site that does not provide specific advise on your legal matters. Rather we provide general information that hopefully gets you headed in the right direction and provides helpful resources.

Pursuant to the terms of Service for this site:

"7. Information Not Advice; No Client-Professional Relationship
Answers of Experts on the Site are provided by Experts and are to be used by Customers for general information purposes only, not as a substitute for in-person evaluation or specific professional (medical, legal, veterinary, tax, financial, etc.) advice. For example, Experts in the Legal category will provide only general information about the law, and will not provide legal advice nor propose a specific course of action for a Customer. By answering questions, Experts do not intend to form, and do not form attorney-client or doctor-patient relationships with Users of the Site. The laws, regulations, other governing authorities, standards, practices and procedures that apply to your particular question may differ depending on your location and information typically discovered through in-person evaluations or visits. Experts in some categories may be licensed, certified, educated, employed by or have experience in only particular jurisdictions.

No professional-client relationships shall be formed on the Site.

Communications on this Site are not confidential and shall not be the subject of any associated privileges. Communications on this Site are limited, as described above, do not involve in-person evaluations or visits, and do not include safeguards and procedures typical of in-person evaluations and visits.

Before you can interact with an Expert, you will be required to agree to a Disclaimer reminding you of these and other important provisions of the Terms." http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0

Can you tell me the State that your legal question pertains to?

Do you still have a question for the site?

Tina, Lawyer