Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I lived in apt that we paid $.1000 a mo did fine We had

Customer Question
I lived in apt that...
I lived in apt that we paid $.1000 a mo for and did fine We had combined our incomes. My mother passed away in April now my income is $1111 per mo. I have exhausted every angle I could find for help but everything has a waiting list I don't know where to go or what to do I am 88 and disabled excuse the error I AM 68 NOT 88!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/20/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

All states have housing assistance that helps their citizens. You need to contact your State's transitional assistance department to find out what kind of assistance your State offers for someone in your situation. Click on this PDF for more information.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law