How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 19127
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lived in apt that we paid $.1000 a mo did fine We had

Customer Question

I lived in apt that we paid $.1000 a mo for and did fine We had combined our incomes. My mother passed away in April now my income is $1111 per mo. I have exhausted every angle I could find for help but everything has a waiting list I don't know where to go or what to do I am 88 and disabled excuse the error I AM 68 NOT 88!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

All states have housing assistance that helps their citizens. You need to contact your State's transitional assistance department to find out what kind of assistance your State offers for someone in your situation. Click on this PDF for more information.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.