How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask KJL LAW Your Own Question
KJL LAW, Arbitrator
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 1623
Experience:  Attorney at Law Office of KJLLAW
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
KJL LAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What California State or County agency do we see about water

Customer Question

What California State or County agency do we see about water rights issues? We have a neighbor who disconnected the water pipeline that crosses his property and and services our property, and we are cut off from our documented water rights that are granted by the State of California.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site, the answers are for general information. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The agency you would contact for your denial of access claim is the California Water Resources Control Board. The Board adjudicates or acts as a “referee” or fact-finder in cases involving water rights. You can contact them at(###) ###-#### You can also file an action in state court against your neighbor for an order to restore your water supply and access his land to repair. However, I would start with the Board first.

I hope this helps with your question.