How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask KJL LAW Your Own Question
KJL LAW, Arbitrator
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 1453
Experience:  Attorney at Law Office of KJLLAW
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
KJL LAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Under a FLorida Lady Bird Deed with intent to return home,

Customer Question

Under a FLorida Lady Bird Deed with intent to return home, can property be transferred to adult son who holds power of attorney without jeopordizing medicaid exemption. Parent is currently in Rehab but has not begun the application process for Medicaid.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. Is the parent lucid and able to sign documents?

Related Real Estate Law Questions