Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

We are planning on using a particular builder to build a

Customer Question
custom home for us....
We are planning on using a particular builder to build a custom home for us. We signed a binding letter of intent and paid a deposit to him to work up our plans. This is prior to any construction contract. My wife and I are strongly considering using another builder. Pur plans have not been finalized with our current builder however. I am wondering if I should consult with an attorney prior to severing this relationship.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/16/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Okay. What can I answer for you in regards ***** *****?

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!
Tina, Lawyer