Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

As a seller...what is best way to cancel real estate transaction? specifically if they miss financing deadline...

Customer Question
as a seller...what is best...
as a seller...what is best way to cancel real estate transaction? specifically if they miss financing deadline can I void the contract?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/15/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Richard, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Richard, Lawyer

Good evening Peter. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you provide me a bit more information? Is this a commercial property or residential? Was the financing deadline a contingency for the buyer? Or, was there a deadline by which the buyer had to obtain a buyer or you had the right to terminate? Thanks.

Tina, Lawyer