How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 33554
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live on a golf course with a beautiful view. Our house is

Customer Question

I live on a golf course with a beautiful view. Our house is right behind the tee box. The course has started gouging out the box with irresponsible mowing. They have ruined my view which is worth about $50,000.
I have photos. I am totally frustrated and have given up asking them to fix it. It's a $20 fix so I think there is more going on here than meets the eye.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want a lawyer to send a letter threatening litigation if it is not fixed.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a question about that? Please be aware that we can't draft documents or provide forms.

Also, just so I'm clear, the damages you are complaining of is located on someone else's property, correct? If so, under what concept do you believe you can force them to fix the issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought this house with the view. The golf course has ruined that view and is hurting me financially. Do you want to see pictures of what I'm talking about?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Sure, if you can attach them as a JPEG or PDF.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I told them I was hiring a lawyer and they just stopped by to say they will fix it. If they don't follow thru I will get back to you.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.


The question times out, if there is no positive rating, after a couple of days. Hopefully they will do the right thing and take care of it.

Related Real Estate Law Questions