How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 42158
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thank you so very much. Excellent service. I shall send her

Customer Question

Thank you so very much. Excellent service. I shall send her that demand letter, etc, and advise my accountant that I obtained this legal opinion. I hope that she comes forward with the 1098 or I shall so inform the IRS.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome back to JA. Ray here to help you.

You are so welcome.I appreciate the chance to help you today, let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.