Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Do I have an Easements By Necessity An easement by necessity

Customer Question
Do I have an Easements...
Do I have an Easements By NecessityAn easement by necessity arises where the easement is essential to the grantee's beneficial use and enjoyment of the property conveyed to him by the grantor. An easement by necessity is an appurtenant easement. This means that it runs with the land and will continue to benefit the dominant tenement even if ownership of that property is transferred.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/1/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Lawyer

.

Real Estate Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

In order to determine if you have an easement by necessity, I need to know the facts and circumstances surrounding the subject property. Feel free to briefly describe the situation.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. The info that you previously received re a prescriptive easement is generic and does not apply in California. I am a member of the State Bar of California, the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, and the California Association of Realtors. If you are interested in understanding your legal rights under California law, then I hope you will permit me to assist you further.

Thanks in advance.

Tina, Lawyer