How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attyadvisor Your Own Question
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 6733
Experience:  29 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Attyadvisor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get away from wmc who has sold my real property to

Customer Question

How do I get away from wmc who has sold my real property to four different companies and the atty stays as the atty for each of the 4 buyers. I owe 1/2 of a two family house and he kept me in the credit bureau for 10 years saying that i owed over 200K when he filed bankruptcy by force under the federal trade commission deeming wmc one of the 10 worse predatory lenders in the US. the new owners will not consent to a payoff probably because they can't due to the issue of the loan and the note are separated. How does a home owner get away from these predators.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. Can you tell me the State your real property was/is located in?
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.
The agency tasked with investigating predatory lending that actually has the power to go after predatory lending is your State Attorney General and the Consumer Finacial Protection Bureau. Have you contacted either agency?
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.
This is a link to file a complaint with the CFPB who will not only investigate your complaint they will post their findings
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any additional questions for me? It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you and provide your State's links.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate it.

Related Real Estate Law Questions