How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help writing an appeal letter cause OHFA is

Customer Question

I need help writing an appeal letter cause OHFA is initiating termination of my rental assistance & eligibility through the section 8 program for failure to report income how can I fight this please help me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel. I will provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear of this matter. You must also be provided an opportunity for an informal hearing to challenge the housing authority's decision to terminate you from the program. In order to get a hearing, you must request one in writing and within the time frame set forth in the notice. So what you are seeking is a letter requesting a hearing to appeal, correct?