How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second year tenant at my rental 3 bed house, lives with two

Customer Question

Second year tenant at my rental 3 bed house, lives with two relatives. He creates water problem, talking about it and working on it. Hired plumber found blockage in bathroom ,done with rubber ,child ball and not only. He is that one, who works without principle and validate contract agreement. First year I have contract, the second year ands in October. just written extension letter with little price increase. It is common in our area as gangs with help of tenants louvered value of property,then offered price. They usually look for older landlords. Tenant pays his rent on the time. I like to stay of all the trouble and I see that eviction may cure it. I would to do it little attorney help. My question : What reason for eviction, the spilling of water, he can argue in the court, and what form I may use. CG Palm Beach C. Florida.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Can you clarify what he has done to the rental? Has he caused damaged?