How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a attorney since my landlord appealed the judges

Customer Question

I need a attorney since my landlord appealed the judges decision in small claims in Stanislaus county and she is getting one.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience. I specialize in family law and appeals, and I have many years’ experience with landlord-tenant issues, contract law, and other types of law. I also have written hundreds of legal articles. I look forward to helping you today.

Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an attorney on this site.

Please keep in mind that at the end of this discussion I'm going to ask you to please rate me as that's the only way I get credit for my time here today. Are you okay with rating me at the end of our discussion? Thanks!

Can you please tell me what court this is in -- on appeal or back at the trial level? Also, what town are you near so that I can find an attorney for you? Thanks!

Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 1 year ago.

Sounds like the case is at the trial level again and that the appellate court kicked it back down? I'm an appellate attorney so I'm just checking to see what the status of this case is. Thanks.

Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 1 year ago.

Do you need help getting an attorney? I can find one for you that would be interested in doing this type of work -- small claims -- not an appeal at this time, correct? -- and if you let me know your nearest big town or city, I can send you a list of lawyers in that area. Just let me know if I can help you. I do this for all my customers because many of them need names of attorneys in their area.